GameTrack is an iOS and iPadOS app that makes managing your video game collection easy and enjoyable. Use your GameTrack account to share your gaming activity with your friends.
- Track your video game backlog, archive and wish list, with the ability to create custom lists, including ranked
- Search for any game you want using IGDB and access all of the related information.
- Keep track of all the games you own and your progress through them.
- View charts and statistics of your ratings, game completions, genres and platforms.
- Link your PlayStation, Xbox and Steam accounts to import your games and trophies/achievements.
- Sync your lists across devices using iCloud.
- Share your posts with friends with your GameTrack account when you add, finish, abandon or want a game.
- Switch between dark and light themes with multiple colour tints and custom icons.
- Hold down on your games to show a context menu with quick actions such as rate or share.
- Customise your lists using poster and banner images from your own photo library.
- Get notifications when your most anticipated games are released.
GameTrack+ Subscription Terms
Your GameTrack+ membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and then auto-renew off. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.