See personalised reports, control your card, and much more. Just like that.
Join over 3.7 million users who are staying on top of their money with the ANZ App.
Take care of the day to day
• Pay people and bills on the move with Pay Anyone, PayID and BPAY® transactions.
• Tick off that life admin. Update your mobile number, email, address and more in Profile.
See personalised insights into some of your spending habits with Your Money Report
• The report shows a monthly and 12-month snapshot of some of your cashflow across your eligible ANZ accounts with graphs and insights.
Features to help you better understand your spending
• See logos and business names for your purchases so that they’re easier to recognise.
• Zero in on specific transactions by searching for keywords, categories and more. Handy!
• We’ll automatically sort your transactions by merchant or category so that you can see valuable insights into your spending – like just how much you spend on coffee each month. Eep!
• View statements from up to seven years ago.
Your card in your control
• Misplaced your card? No worries. You can block your card to keep it safe while you look for it. Don’t forget to unblock your card in the app when you find it again.
• Report your eligible card as lost or stolen all within the app. We can cancel the card for you and order you a new one. Phew!
• Activate eligible ANZ cards by tapping on More to get started. Then you can set your card PIN straight away.
A new account right at your fingertips
Whether you're an existing customer or you're new to ANZ, you can apply for an ANZ Progress Saver or ANZ Access Advantage account in the ANZ App in minutes (1). Easy as.
Use PayID to send and receive payments quickly (2)
• Pay friends, family, and even the gardener in as little as a minute – all you need is their PayID and an eligible account.
• Create a PayID in the ANZ App to help you get paid more quickly. Visit Profile to get started.
More features you’ll love
• Feel more informed and in control of your home loan. See your interest rate, repayment amount and frequency, and other details in the app.
• Saving for something? It won’t feel so far away when you know what you need to save and how you’re tracking with goals in the app (3).
• Increase your font size and hear guidance as you bank using accessibility features.
Let’s do this
• If you’re an existing ANZ customer, register with your ANZ Internet Banking login details (CRN and Internet Banking password). If you can’t remember these, this page might help: www.anz.com.au/support/customer-registration-number-password/
• If you are having any issues with the ANZ App let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. We’re happy to help.
By installing the ANZ App you acknowledge and accept the ANZ App Terms and Conditions and License Agreement (see ‘License Agreement’ tab) and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via the App Store or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
The ANZ App is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Super, Shares and Insurance (if available) are not provided by ANZ but entities which are not banks. ANZ does not guarantee them. This information is general in nature only and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. ANZ recommends you consider if this service is appropriate to you prior to making a decision to acquire and use the ANZ App.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
1. Consider if right for you. Terms and conditions apply. See anz.com for more.
2. Available when the sending and receiving accounts are capable of processing faster payments. Not available on some ANZ accounts. Technical interruptions may occur.
3. Available on ANZ Online Saver and ANZ Progress Saver accounts.