Protect your personal data with Guardian by TruthFinder.
Your personal information has probably been exposed to hackers and identity thieves. Every year, hackers access millions of records from major companies that store consumer data. That puts you and your personal identity at risk, but Guardian gives you a way to find out your personal data has been breached so you can protect yourself.
Here’s how it works.
First, you enter your name and state to find your background report. After you select your report, Guardian can look through hundreds of millions of records to discover if your personal data has been exposed online.
You might see personal data like:
Social media data
Other highly personal information
This information is important because it’s the type of information that you’d use to verify your identity online.
Next, Guardian will search what’s known as the “Dark Web.”
This is the part of the internet that isn’t accessible to most people. This is where identity thieves buy and sell YOUR private data. Things like passwords, social security numbers, and credit card information are all on sale. You need to monitor these dangers if you use the internet frequently.
If the password you use for online banking is sold on the Dark Web, it might be devastating.
Guardian empowers you to protect yourself against the internet’s biggest dangers, such as:
Personal Data Breaches
Dark Web Marketplaces
Know Your Risk
Are you at high risk or low risk for identity theft? Guardian can help you find out by discovering how much of your
personal data is vulnerable.
Protect Your Identity
Always be alerted whenever Guardian discover that some of your data has been exposed. We will then guide you through
your next steps to protect your personal information.
Have Peace Of Mind
Guardian doesn’t just help protect your data — it helps protect your identity.
Download Guardian from TruthFinder and discover if your personal has been breached today.
We’re always looking for ideas to improve our app. If you spot a bug or have an idea for a cool feature, email our app team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about your experience with the app by visiting www.truthfinder.reviews or leaving a review here in iTunes.
The full details of our policies can be found at www.truthfinder.com/privacy-policy and www.truthfinder.com/terms-of-use.
• You can use the app for free for 3 days. If you cancel your free trial before 3 days, you will not be charged for the monthly subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account a monthly rate of $14.99 when your free trial expires.
• Your account will be charged again for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current 30 day subscription period.
• Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to take effect.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is possible during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable