iMixer is an application that works with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch to automate the calculations required in blending Trimix and Nitrox. With a simple to use spreadsheet style interface this app is designed for speed and simplicity; and is the perfect tool for use while operating a fill station. Features include:
• Nitrox and Trimix Blending
• Supports blending using ideal and real gas (van der Waals) calculations
• Bank gases can be any mix (Air, Nitrox, or Trimix)
• Ability to create blending plans that are not mathematically exact.
• Ability to switch oxygen and helium blending order
• Automatic bleed down if the starting mix is not empty
• Provides blending instructions with FO2 and FHe values at each mixing step
• Provides both pressure and volume of gasses used
• Calculates blending cost using “Shop Cost” and “Retail Cost” values
• Can take an existing mix and top off with any other mix (Air, Nitrox, or Trimix)
• Calculation of the target mix's maximum operating depth (MOD)
• Calculation of the Equivalent Air or Narcosis Depth (EAD, END) at the target mix's MOD
• Calculation of the partial pressure of Nitrogen (PN2) at the target mix's MOD
• Calculations are in either imperial or metric units
• Print blending plans wirelessly via AirPrint
• Email blending plans
On the iPad all information is contained on a single screen. On the iPhone and iPod Touch you can switch between the blending instructions page and the blending information page by swiping your finger across the screen as if you were turning the page in a book (either right to left or up to down). This advances between pages.
Whether blending from scratch, topping off a partially used tank, or correcting a blending error iMixer handles all of the calculations for you.