With Knitting Chart you can draw your own knitting and crochet patterns. Import PDF pattern files from your device or Ravelry and keep track of your progress with the Working Mode, row counters or PDF highlights.
Create a printable pdf document with your chart, legend and notes. Or export your project to share it between devices or with another user.
Highlight parts of your PDF files or add text notes.
Just want to keep track of your current row instead of drawing a chart? Use the row counter with up to 999 rows.
Convert any image to a color chart, or place it as a transparent background image which you can trace yourself.
Convert your created chart to written instructions.
Cable, crochet & brioche symbols are included in the Pro Version.
Some other features are:
• Change the start row number
• Calculate size by using the gauge settings
• Include wrong side.
• Place graphics like lines, markers and arrows
• Add textboxes
• Choose from 225+ knitting symbols
• Corner to Corner crochet
• Change grid line color
• Add a text label to a section (e.g. for repeating rows)
• Adjust the legend used in your printable documents
• Change the stitch numbers to use with a knitting machine
• Swap used colors & symbols in a chart
• Change default description of symbols
• Backup & restore all your projects
• Add a selection of stitches to the Designs Library for easy reuse
• Draw up to 200 rows and columns
• Export written instructions
This version is free to give you the ability to try Knitting Chart before buying. Please upgrade to the Pro Version
if you want to unlock all features and create as many charts as you like!
Who likes subscriptions? No one! So you only pay once.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you encounter any problems, have a question or a feature request!
Take a look at the app Crochet Chart if you just want to draw freeform crochet charts.