The Luthier's Toolbox will help anyone who is planning to build their own electric guitars. Whether you are aspiring to be a Luthier as a hobby or something more, or maybe you are an experienced woodworker who is looking to take on a new challenge in building a guitar for yourself or someone else. The Luthier's Toolbox will provide you with the assistance to get you on your way by providing the answers to some of the mathematical calculations that guitars depend on to actually play in tune.
With the Luthier's Toolbox on your iPad or iPhone, you have a handy reference right with you in the shop where you need it.
Some current features:
- Project Plan To Do List
- Measurement Converter (US to Metric)
- Decimal to Fraction Converter and Fraction Math (+, -, x, /)
- Fret Placement for any scale and number of frets
- Fretboard dimensions - the building block of your neck
- Neck Angle calculator
- How to measure and put together an angled headstock
Future updates will include information on neck profiles, wiring diagrams, and more.
How-To's and Tips will release that will guide you along the steps to creating your own electric guitars.