Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Telnet Server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
Before buying, please try our free Lite version.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 24x132).
- SSH2 and telnet protocol.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Landscape mode.
- OPTICON 200X barcode scanner.
- Support for Zebra RFD8500, CS4070 and LI3678 barcode scanner.
- Linea barcode scanner and card reader.
- SocketMobile S700 and series 7 hardware scanner
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- Can handle different Host configurations.
- Auto login.
- Auto connect.
- Pop up keyboard.
- Text Macro support.
- Clipboard support.
- User defined key values.
- Colors can be customized.