There are many reasons why learning a new language is a good idea. It allows you to communicate with new people.
It helps you to see things from a different perspective or get a deeper understanding of another culture. It helps you
to become a better listener. It even has health benefits, as studies have shown that people who speak two or more
languages have more active minds later in life.
Native is not just an app to improve your vocabulary. You can learn grammar and train your listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills. Here is what exactly you get with Native:
• Grammar - learn how to compose phrases and sentences
• Tests - find your level and track your progress
• Vocabulary - save words and phrases, add your own, build your knowledge
• Oxford Dictionary - dig deeper into words: pronunciation, synonyms, explanation, pro how to use, etc.
• Games - practice playing simple games
• Rating - be the best one! Receive rewards and celebrate your progress!
• Offline mode - learn even when you do not have an internet connection. On a plane or in the subway - it does not matter!
• Personalization - learning program developed specifically for you to speed up your learning.
A lot of the features are free, but you need to subscribe to one of the premium plans to access all features of the app. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.