The New Zealand Herald is New Zealand's premium news brand, and we’ve been telling the stories that matter for more than 150 years. Our app is designed to inform and entertain, giving you the facts and expert analysis from the NZ Herald and our Regional titles, all in one convenient place.
With the New Zealand Herald app all customers can:
• View your favourite sections of the NZ Herald as well as NZME Regional titles
• Personalize your experience by:
• Choosing between a standard or compact layout on mobile
• Adjusting the article font size based on your reading preference
• Customise alerts for breaking news, location and interest-based notifications
• Set your weather based on your geo-location or chosen location
• See all our content and subscribe to Premium within the app
If you are registered with us and sign into the app you can:
• Personalise your favourite sections for easy access from the homepage top menu
• Save news to read later in your own personal reading list
• Sign up for newsletters covering key topics of interest
If you’re a subscriber to our Premium content offering, you can also select offline reading for your saved news.
If you choose to upgrade to Premium, your payment will be processed by Apple.
Subscriptions can be managed by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Premium subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within the 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings.
Terms & Conditions: https://subscriptions.nzherald.co.nz/termsandconditions/
We are always working to improve your experience and appreciate your feedback. Please send your questions, suggestions or bugs via our feedback form at https://nzherald.custhelp.com/app/ask
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to
market research, like Digital Content Ratings. Please see http://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/nz/en/optout.html
for more information.