Opal Travel is the official app for managing your travel across the Opal network in Sydney and greater New South Wales. Use the app to add value to your Opal card remotely, enable and edit auto top ups, view your travel history and access other useful public transport information, all on your iPhone.
• Top up on the go
• Trip planner with fare estimates
• View contactless payment trips
• Register your Opal card
• Report card lost or stolen and transfer the balance to another eligible Opal card linked to your account
• Alerts when you are approaching your stop
• Subscriptions to disruption notifications specific to your trip
• Auto top up functionality
• Account balance, trip history and Weekly Travel Reward information
• Opal retailer locations
• Compatibility with registered and unregistered Opal cards
Opal card scanning functionality (via NFC) requires iOS 13 and an NFC compatible device.
Siri requires iOS 12 and above.
Opal Travel is designed for use with Adult, Child/Youth, Concession and Senior/Pensioner Opal cards only and is not compatible with ‘jailbroken’ iOS devices.
You acknowledge that Transport for NSW will not send you a paper copy.
For more information visit https://transportnsw.info/apps/opal-travel