Today everyone who is online almost has as many passwords, PINs and codes as there are password managers in the
Now - with Passwords & Pins - there is another password manager. This one, though, is exactly what we were looking for:
* AES 128 encryption (CBC Mode, 128-bit keys)
* Protected through a master password
* Automatic, configurable lock (after n seconds)
* Configurable shake-to-lock function
* Personal data is destroyed following n incorrect logins (configurable)
* Never connects to the internet
Well-arranged and functional:
* TouchID supported (can be disabled)
* Dynamic text size
* Quick search function
* Category browser
* Add your own Icons
* Import and export function (CSV-File via Wifi)
* Slick design
* English and german user interface
* FAQ in app
* e-mail support (link in app)
Passwords & Pins NEVER EVER communicates online!
This is your data and it's no one else's business.
Export takes place in your local network at home or at work.
|Passwords & Pins|