PDF to Numbers by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable Numbers files on your iPhone.
Convert PDF to Numbers spreadsheet instantly with a simple tap.
Convert the entire document, range of pages or select and mark specific areas in a page to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPhone!
PDF to Numbers converts PDF files into editable Numbers documents converting the PDF into a spreadsheet that contains data in tabulated rows and columns. Every page in a PDF is converted into an equivalent sheet in the resulting Numbers file.
PDF to Numbers also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. You can convert the entire PDF file or specify a range of pages to convert to the Numbers format. PDF to Numbers has an integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable Numbers files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Mark just the area within a page to convert. You can convert just the selected area to Numbers, JPEG or PNG image even
* Select an area of interest and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Cloud services integration allows you to transfer files between your Dropbox/OneDrive/GoogleDrive account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to upload and download files between your computer and iPhone
* Use standard Pinch in/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in Numbers and other spreadsheet software
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPhone that can accept Numbers files.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to Numbers by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.