Percept, a complete and full-featured modern network scanner, is now available on your iPhone and iPad!
Discover which devices are connected to your Wi-Fi network, map devices, detect intruders, assess network security risks, troubleshoot network problems.
Includes network tools for scanning Wi-Fi, port scanner, DNS and other names, ping and service monitoring.
Includes a custom designed tablet UI for large screens.
• Device discovery - scan your entire subnet for all types of devices
• Device summary - see device properties and how many services it hosts
• Device details - see individual services on each device and the service details
• Complete view of Bonjour, uPnP, NetBIOS and common TCP ports
• View a network level summary and device level summary
• Keeps scan history to track 'offline' devices that were previously detected
• View device names, including DNS, NetBIOS, mDNS, Bonjour
• Sort devices by name or IP address
• Groups devices with multiple NIC's into a single device view
• Bonjour scanner with Bonjour service descriptions
• Port scanner with TCP service descriptions
• uPnP scanner with all service details
• NetBIOS scanner, including stats
• Ping scanner
• IPv6 support
• Quickly open browser to any device with port 80 or 443 open
• Last scan time
• External IP detection
• Subnet range and count of devices detected
• Default network gateway
Percept is backed by the technology guru's at Tricerat®, an innovative software solutions company where real people solve real problems. We've been helping our customers in IT industry for 20 years.