PhotoExplorer brings Flickr photo sharing to the iPad. Designed from the ground up for the larger screen, it allows you to BROWSE photos in the Flickr universe. UPLOAD photos and EDIT your photos' metadata.
Key Features :
==== BROWSING ====
- Single app compatible with iPhone and iPad.
- Designed for Flickr, but fully supports browsing and uploading photos to 500px, Picasa, ipernity, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, GoogleDrive
- You can look at your own photos, your albums, your favorites and your contacts and their photos.
- Browse flickr content whether you have a flickr account or not.
- Support for viewing Flickr groups photos
- Full screen photo browser that lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching.
- Slideshow mode, including support for external displays (TV & AppleTV)
- Tags, exif and photo location viewing
- Search photos in Flickr : via keyword + geographic location + owned by you or a contact
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK'. The Stack lets you mark photos and sets from you or any other people. This stack is saved on your iPad, so that you can keep this list without having to publish it to flickr. Useful when you want to review photos later, or share them all via email
- Share photo links with friends : Single photos or sets via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Limited your-photos browsing for Facebook and Instagram
==== UPLOAD/EDITING ====
- Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device's photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer
- At upload time you can specify : title, caption, tags, sets, groups, geo location, privacy
- Exif and GPS information is maintained when uploading
- Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
- Edit your flickr photo's metadata and geo location from your device
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- Support for having multiple Flickr accounts active. This is ideal for households sharing an iPad or for people with multiple identities online.
|PhotoExplorer for Flickr and more|