Globally recognized and demanded, Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification, administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI®), demonstrates to employers, clients and colleagues that a project manager possesses project management knowledge, experience and skills to bring projects to successful completion.
The PMP Certification Exam is comprised of 200 multiple-choice questions. Of the 200 questions, 25 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are randomly placed throughout the examination.
The exam is based on the Project Management Institute's "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge – Sixth Edition" (PMBOK® Guide, 6th Edition). Our tests cover all 10 Knowledge Areas and 49 Processes in the official guide.
Center-based testing (CBT) is the standard method of administration for PMI examinations. Paper-based testing (PBT) is available under limited circumstances (refer to the Examination Administration section in this handbook for more details). The allotted time to complete the center-based examination is four hours.
This app contains over 1,600 practice questions you will be asked in the PMP Certification Exam.
- Take a practice test and see if you can score well enough to pass the actual test
- Based on real test questions
- Practice test sets for all 10 Knowledge Areas from the PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition
- Learn as you practice with our full explanations feature
- You can track how many questions you have done correctly, incorrectly, and get a final passing or failing score based on official passing grades
- Progress metrics feature to keep track of your results and score trends
- Helpful hints and tips let you know how you can improve your score
- Option to review all your mistakes so you don't repeat them in the real test
- Track Past Test Results - Individual tests will be listed with pass or fail and your mark
- Send questions feedback directly from the app
- Get immediate feedback for correct or incorrect answers
- Dark mode allows you to study anywhere, anytime
If you choose to purchase the Full Access subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Full Access subscription price starts at $1.99 USD/week. Prices are in USD, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase the subscription, you can simply continue accessing the sample content.