Professional DSLR lens blur on ANY smartphone. Similar to the iPhone 7 plus Portrait Mode.
Portrait Mode Pro takes your photos to a professional level by adding depth of field that makes your subject stand out from the background. Make your memories ten times more beautiful with just one tap!
You have likely seen those incredible portraits where the subject is sharp and in focus, while the background is nicely blurred and maybe had some balls or circles of light and color. That blur is called bokeh.
Portrait Mode Pro automatically adds a professional-looking extremely realistic depth of field effect to your photos. It's that easy to make your photos look professional.
* Just select a photo and Portrait Mode Pro does the rest.
* It just works. You don't need to know anything about photography in order get beautiful results. Works on people, animals, objects and anything else.
* You have control of the blur in every pixel of your photo. Manual control of the bokeh size (the total blur amount).
* You can edit using our Smart Focus Brush: Paint roughly and it’ll do the rest. Zoom in on a part of the photo to get total pixel control. 256 blur levels for out of focus parts
* Save high res version or open your photo in Instagram etc.
* Emulates the iPhone 7 plus Portrait Mode
FOR THE TECH SAVVY
Portrait Mode Pro uses machine learning, neural networking, superpixel, saliency detection and face recognition technologies to segment photos and estimate each segment’s distance from the lens. Using this information, a 256 level blur is applied. And we’re not talking a gaussian blur here, but a custom written lens blur effect with a wonderful, soft bokeh kernel that mimics a 50mm f/1.8 aperture prime lens.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org We love you and want to make sure you're doing OK!
ABOUT THE OPTIONAL UPGRADE
The optional Premium subscription costs $2.99 per week. It will be charged from your iTunes account after the purchase. You can manage or cancel your auto-renewable subscription by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the subscription period ends with the same kind of subscription you already bought to the same price. It's not possible to abort the subscription during the time it's active. Terms and Privacy: http://www.inlovewith.com/apps/pp.html