A complete weather radar and rain forecast app. Track rain, snow, or any storm on the live radar map. RainViewer
forecasts where the storm will be moving and notifies you of upcoming rain.
Gone are the days when you had to switch between apps, checking whether it’s going to rain in one, and seeing the weather forecast and temperature in another. RainViewer puts it all in one app.
WEATHER RADAR MAP
The weather radar map shows you where the storm is at the moment. You can track the whole path of the storm: how it moved for the past 48 hours and the forecast of where it will be moving the next 90 minutes.
FUTURE RADAR FORECAST
RainViewer is the only application that creates a future radar animation for 1000+ weather radars in original resolution using the latest forecasting techniques. A beautifully visualised radar animation gives you a clear picture of the sky above for the next 90 minutes.
Shows the intensity and amount of precipitation over the next hour in your area. Available for more than 90 countries, the precipitation chart visually displays when the rain starts and ends.
RainViewer has the biggest weather radar coverage in the market. It’s available for 90 countries and shows a single map of all 1000+ doppler radars with the possibility to view info about every radar on the map.
RainViewer displays a 48-hour and 14-day weather forecast on a beautifully streamlined graphic. Straightforward and simple, it highlights important data only: temperature and weather conditions.
Get weather reports for multiple locations: home, office, holiday destination or business trip. RainViewer’s weather reports are available for 90 countries. You can plan your travel outfits properly and check the weather conditions in your favorite locations from almost anywhere in the world.
Every time rain, snow, or any other precipitation is heading to your location, you will get a rain alert: “Rain starts in 23 mins and lasts 58 mins”. You can also set up in-radius notifications that keep you informed if rain is near any favorite location.
You can roll back in time to view precipitation data for the previous 48 hours of the composite map, and a single radar data.
PREMIUM FEATURES (available as an auto-renewal subscription)
• Ad-free experience.
• Radar map updated every 5 mins.
• Up to 10 favorite locations.
• Push notifications of upcoming rain for any favorite location.
• 90 min rain radar forecast, 5 min step.
• 48-hour/14-day weather forecast.
• Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our Subscription Plans:
• 1 Month - $2.99/mo
• 12 Months - $14.99/year
• Subscription with a free trial period (if offered) will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel
or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect
24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
• Offers (if offered) are valid for the first year of subscription. After, the full price will be charged according to the selected Subscription Plan.
It worked very well before the app was updated and I renewed the 1-year subscription a few days ago.Now it loads too slow and actually it doesn’t loads radar.Please refund the money.
Bad app after updated. Look unclear. Last one version much better.