The #1 best-selling repeating timer app since 2013, Repeat Timer Pro is a simple recurring reminder for all of your repeating tasks and routines – taking your medications, getting up from your desk to stretch, cooking, yoga and meditation, TV time for kids, workouts and more!
–– Easy to use:
Simply name your timer, set the main timer duration, choose number of repeats and press Start!
–– Optional interval timer:
Use the optional interval timer that runs between main timer cycles (for example, 2min – 30sec – 2min – 30sec – 2min). Great for interval workouts!
–– Works in the background:
Run up to 5 timers simultaneously while using other apps or with the phone in sleep mode. You’ll get hands-free visual and audio notifications that you don’t need to stop or dismiss.
Downloaded over 200,000 times, Repeat Timer is relied on daily by parents, teachers, coaches and more around the world. Get the app and join them to stay on track with your routines, minimize stress and make your days more productive and efficient!
Download Repeat Timer today to streamline all of your routines:
• Easily configure and start your timers in seconds
• Repeat timer cycles up to 99 times
• Run up to 5 timers simultaneously or use them as presets
• See your timer titles in notification alerts to avoid confusing them
• Choose from 40 high quality alert sounds, including voice commands
• Engage the optional interval timer for more versatility
• Runs in the background with sound and notification alerts
• Enjoy the beautiful interface with animations and sound effects
• Set your precise duration to the second
Thousands of people use Repeat Timer every day:
• Fitness enthusiasts use it for interval, tabata and circuit workouts
• Teachers use it to time quizzes, breaks and classroom activities
• Coaches use it for drills and practice sessions
• Students use it for flash cards study, exams and more
• Office workers use it as a reminder to get up and stretch every hour and to look away from the screen to relax your eyes every 20 minutes
• Yogis use it for practice and meditation
• Parents use it for TV and computer time for the kids
• Seniors use it to remember to take their medications and to measure their blood sugar
• Productive people use it for the Pomodoro® technique to time work/break intervals
Thank you for taking a look and enjoy!