Roki Remote for Roku is the best iPhone/iPad remote control for Roku Streaming Player and Roku TV.
Access to movies, music and games will become simpler and easier, and you will love your Roku even more. All you need just connect your iOS device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
Support: Roku Express, Roku Premiere, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Ultra...
- Automatically scans your network to find your Roku.
- Roku TV remote control
- Conveniently launch channels from Roku TV
- Cast Photos & Videos from your Camera Roll
- Cast Media Files from Dropbox & Google Drive
- Stream videos to your Roku Streaming Stick, Express, Premiere
- Search and cast your favorite music tracks
- Photo slideshow casting
- Easy media playing controls
- Use your keyboard for quick text entry for channels like Netflix or Hulu
- Roki is designed for iPhone as well as iPad
Roki for Roku Free features:
• Roku remote control
• Play/pause, fast forward, rewind
To use the app, please make sure your iPhone or iPad are on the same Wi-Fi network as the Roku TV.
The app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription start from USD 2.99.
- a 1-week subscription
- a 1-month subscription
- a 1-year subscription
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://www.tvcast.in/policies/#terms
TV Cast's apps is not an affiliated entity of Roku, Inc, and Roki is not an official product of Roku, Inc.