Offline bilitool in one screen. Based on the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) 2004 "Management of Hyperbilirubinemia in the Newborn Infant 35 or More Weeks of Gestation".
• Management recommendations according to patient's age, bilirubin level, gestational age at birth, and risk factors.
• Phototherapy and Bhutani nomograms providing visualization of results.
• Patient's age can be entered directly or from birth and lab sample times.
• Support for US and SI units (mg/dL and mmol/L).
• List of hyperbilirubinemia and neurotoxicity risk factors provide quick reference.
• Source links to reference journal articles included.
• All results and recommendations have been tested against bilitool.org.