Smart Cast can connect and stream music, photo, and video to:
- Roku devices.
- Chromecast / Google Cast devices.
- Almost any Smart TV from any branch such as Samsung, Sony, LG, Philips, Toshiba, Panasonic that supports DLNA/UPnP, and had been manufactured since 2016. Any models that had been manufactured pre 2016 might not work correctly.
In order to pair your phone with these devices, please make sure that both are connected to the same WiFi network. Wait for at most 20 seconds for Smart Cast to find these devices within your network. Then, you can select either a Chromecast device, a Roku device, or a smart TV, and choose which photo or video from the Gallery that you want to stream. You can also use the built-in Browser to search for music, photos or videos from any popular entertainment website and Smart Cast will help you stream these contents to your big screen.
Smart Cast | Premium Subscriptions:
- Subscribed users have unlimited use and access to all of its Premium Features, Without Ads.
- Non-subscribed users can use Premium Feature few times a day.
- Users can subscribe to three different plans: weekly ($1.99), monthly ($5.99) auto-renewing subscriptions, and lifetime ($14.99) one-time payment.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hour prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Any questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org