Tap & Call is designed for freelancers, entrepreneurs, business people and sales people, who effectively need a separation between their personal lives and the work place. Do you want to manage multiple phone numbers or use US, UK and other 60+ countries’ numbers from one device? It is all possible now with 2nd!
CONFIDENTIALITY: Use separate numbers for work and home. Find a work-life balance just with one app.
VARIOUS NUMBERS: App displays a list of 60 countries' numbers. Here are some of the most popular countries: USA, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Japan, etc. Virtual numbers are operated like real ones, no need for second SIM!
MESSAGING: You can use the app for SMS receiving and sending. Create groups and communicate with costumers with the right numbers.
SETUP: Quick and easy setup with a user-friendly interface, no additional software needed.
Tap & Call is all about productivity. It rids you off the necessity to buy extra phones and SIM cards and saves you money in this way.
With Tap & Call Premium Plan you get unlimited access to all features Tap & Call has in stock.
Acquiring of Premium access will allow you:
- 1 Phone Number for Free
- Renewable free coins package
- Unlimited SMS
- Remove ads
Here are 2 subscription options:
- 7-day subscription after 3-day trial period costs $7,99 USD;
- an annual subscription costs $59,99 USD.
Please note, The exact cost may vary depending on your location.
Here are 4 Consumable options:
- 200 coins for 2,99$
- 700 coins for 9,99$
- 1000 coins for 13,99$
- 3000 coins for 39,99$
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan.