Join the world’s largest tattoo community! Get inspired by tattoo designs from 600,000+ tattoo artists and 25,000+ tattoo studios from around the globe. With the Tattoodo app, you can book your next tattoo appointment in a few easy swipes and get inked by your favorite tattoo artist. Or, let us match you with artists, whether you’re at home or traveling the world.
FEATURES FOR CLIENTS
The new way to get inspired and book tattoos:
- Browse millions of tattoos and save your favorites: search by tattoo styles, tattoo design, and motifs.
- Connect with top artists and studios: like and follow the profiles of your favorite tattoo artists around the world.
- Book your next tattoo: create a booking request to contact multiple artists in your area, or book directly with your favorite artist within the app.
FEATURES FOR ARTISTS
- Get your bookings in one place: receive bookings on Tattoodo and integrate with your social media to turn followers into bookings.
- Save time communicating with clients: send quick replies, schedule appointments and request deposits & payments.
- Premium profile placement: get 10x more exposure to relevant clients from placements in searches for styles, artists, and tattoos.
- Connect with potential clients: get real time notifications and connect with clients who submit tattoo requests in the cities you want.
Get a 30-day free trial of Tattoodo Pro and start building a better business and audience for your incredible tattoo artwork.
POPULAR STUDIOS & CITIES
LONDON - Located just off Brick Lane in East London, Cloak & Dagger Tattoo is home to 10 highly skilled artists, and regularly hosts amazing guest artists from around world.
MIAMI - Owned by Ami James and featuring other famous tattoo artists, Miami Ink accepts bookings from 2 weeks up to 6 months in advance.
COPENHAGEN - About a 30 minute drive from Copenhagen, Royal Tattoo is where world famous tattoo artist Henning Jorgensen started his studio in 1983.
MELBOURNE - With a vision to build a tattoo studio that is inspiring, creative and most importantly, hygienic, The Dark Essence Tattoo Gallery offers an amazing experience for first-timers and regular clients alike.
Download Tattoodo today!
If you choose to buy a Tattoodo PRO subscription, a monthly subscription of $29.99 will be applied to your App Store account on confirmation. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase. The subscription can be cancelled anytime within your App Store account settings.