This app combines "The pilgrim’s progress” by John Bunyan with professional human narration.
The book is regarded as one of the most significant works of religious English literature and has been translated into more than 200 languages.
With sync audio feature you can both read and listen to your favorite book.
The app will highlight the sentence being narrated so that you can follow along as the words are read aloud.
Benefits of sync audio feature:
● allowing everybody to enjoy their favourite book by reading, listening or reading+listening
● a useful tool for kids to learn reading or for people to learn a foreign language
● a valuable tool for people affected by reading disorders and dyslexia
● Long press a word and tap "Play" to activate sync narration
Thanks to sync narration feature, you can change from reading to listening or vice versa easily.
● other features:
- change font size and style
- night and day reading mode
- highlight text
- book with original illustrations
- Audio play in background (you can listen to the audio, while using other apps)
● Quotes from the books
● Author's biography
● If you want to give feedback, please use the feedback feature in the settings
|The Pilgrim's Progress - audio|
|Latin synonym handbook|
|Word Root Dictionary|
|Phrasal verbs through stories|
|Vocabulary for IELTS test|
|Greek & Latin Roots of French|
|French Etymological Dictionary|
|English to Phonetics Converter|
|Ben-Hur - sync narration|
|Candide - Voltaire|
|English Meaning Dictionary|
|Abraham Lincoln: A History|
|English Phonetic Dictionary|
|English Sentence Dictionary|
|Font Inspector - find fonts|
|Writing templates-TOEFL, IELTS|
|View Selection Source|
|The science of getting rich,|
|The Master Key System - audio|