Offline Navigation, Online Experience
- Maps À La Carte: Save mobile data with offline maps. The app's maps are customizable, based on what you need and when - you decide!
- Weekly Map Updates: Helping you steer clear of blocked roads and stay within speed limits, even when you are offline.
- Moving Lane Guidance: End the guesswork and the indecision - know what lane is yours for junctions and exits with Moving Lane Guidance.
- TomTom Traffic: Avoid real-time traffic with intelligent routes*
- Speed Camera Warnings: Helping you drive safer and hassle-free with average speed alerts and warnings for fixed and mobile speed cameras.*
- Online search: Your go-to destinations as well as popular attractions and essential POIs are stored on the app. Once connected, you can search TomTom's catalogue of destinations.*
- Share ETA - Share your estimated time of arrival with coworkers, friends, and family via the messaging platform of your choice.
Drive safely and simply:
- Points of Interest: Search and find destinations, scenic areas, and attractions on the way and when you arrive to your destination.
- Alternative routes: See ways around traffic congestion backed by precise distance and time calculations
- Drive to Photo: Remember the name of that place?! If you geotagged the photos you took there, the app will take you there!
- Drive to Contacts: Get easier route planning to the people you know, with the contacts stored on your phone.
- Ad Free: Avoid annoying ads for the most efficient journey, without interruption.
Get customizable maps for countries, regions, and attractions in 150 countries, all updated weekly, for a simpler drive.
* Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. Services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
* These services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. The question of the legality of services to warn for speed cameras is not clear in Germany. You therefore use this service at your own risk. TomTom does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of use of the service in Germany. For more information please go to http://tomtom.com/5560
** Data storage constraints may apply. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a WiFi or cellular data connection to download new maps and updates.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and
Apple CarPlay is a property of Apple LLC.
Offer limited to one free trial period per user. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase
a subscription. At the end of the trial period, your subscription will be charged at the advertised price unless you
cancel it at least 24-hours in advance. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at
least-24 hours prior to the end of the current billing period. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account. You can
manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal at any time on the App Store account management page.
I’ve had SEVERAL versions of TomTom for DECADES, back when I thought they were not only the BEST KEPT SECRET, but ALSO the BEST around!!Well, I don’t think that anymore. I think MAYBE people have been NEEDLESSLY tinkering with this product in areas where it DOESN'T NEED it & NOW, we have instances were CERTAIN THINGS are on the screen that DOESN'T NEED to be. Like just RECENTLY with me (…& not the ONLY time, btw) I was TRAVELING down a particular highway & there were 2 departure exit routes off of the one road, so TomTom is showing ON SCREEN (to someone/ME who’s NOT familiar with the area AT ALL) the route/highway number of the road I am NOT required to take AT ALL & the SHOWS the route/highway I need to transition to at the LAST SECOND, when it’s WAY to late for me to turn while I’m in traffic. And in a LARGE TRACTOR TRAILER no less.In OTHER words, your ACCURACY & NEED TO KNOW information ON SCREEN has gotten WORSE!!!And by the way, you all need a TRUCKERS OPTION for this app, so:1.) it REDUCES the NEED to carry a LARGE device that may at TIMES attract thieves & MAY be stolen.2.) My actual HARDWARE DEVICE’S TRAFFIC doesn’t display, for WHATEVER technical reason/issue & I’m PAYING for it & NOT being able to use it.3.) A TRUCKERS ROUTING OPTION can be a EXTRA surcharge with the ability to type in the particular trucks dimensions, as far as Height, Width, Weight & possible HazMat Cargo.
I purchased this app for a lot of money when it came out for iPhone and now I have to pay for a subscription. So why pay all that money for the actual app? Will I get a refund?Dear developer this is still your app regardless of the App Store. It’s you the requires a subscription not the store. For people that purchased the app for $100 when it came out should be enough for your extra features since the app to download is free.You guys are money hungry it didn’t matter to you your original agreement for when people actually paid for your app compared to putting it for free later on and then charging for your services don’t you think that hundred dollars should go towards your services so now I should get up to you years added to it since I already paid a large amount but now you want me to pay more. And thanks to your previous response as a developer if I could I would take back stars because all you guys are trying to do is put the blame on the Apple store when it’s you.
Thanks for the hard work. Love TT Go. After the last update I deleted gmaps and waze from my phone.
The guidance on the TomTom go nav app is every good; it would be excellent if it verbally stated what lane or lanes I need to be in for a turn. The speed limits on the secondary roads here in Humble, Texas are very inaccurate. It looks like 20 mph is a default setting. I would use the app even more if Siri was integrated into it. I could then request directions via Siri for the app. Now I have to stop to manually input a new destination. Without Siri integration, this app is not truly hands free. The apps TomTom competes against like Waze, Apple Maps, and Google Maps have Siri integration and they’re free. I hope Siri integration is a High priority. It’s good it’s compatible with CarPlay, but with no Siri integration, the guidance isn’t going to be the selling point for me; it’s ease of use.7/27/20The latest updates are positive but still lags Apple and google map guidance. Both these apps tell you what lane you should be in especially if the turn involves multiple lanes. As an example, if you’re exiting the freeway and there are two lanes there, one of the lanes may be preferential to ensure you’re not in the lane that would put you back on the freeway. I would like to know how TomTom Live Traffic matches to Google Maps and Apple Maps given These two apps have considerably more users than TomTom in the United States. Siri integration is still a must have for App,e CarPlay.
I purchased this app for a lot of money when it came out for iPhone and now I have to pay for a subscription. So why pay all that money for the actual app? Will I get a refund?