Kid-E-Cats are wearing white hats, it means that someone needs help!
Join new adventures of the cats and help them treat their friends!
Alarm! You received an emergency call from a cat - he needs your help. Here is what you gonna do:
1. Receive calls from different cats - they all need to be treated but you choose who will be the first.
2. Pack medicine in your box - take not only meds but also something sweet for your patients.
3. Get to the house of your patient - avoid puddles and trees to get there quickly and don't catch a cold.
4. Do the treatment - use tools and medicine from your box and don't forget to make a sweet tea or milkshake in the end.
The treatment is done! The cat is well! However, you have more patients. Check new emergency calls and go on a new
You will have:
- 5 characters to treat
- 6 types of sickness (treat a toothache, a running nose, etc.) Diagnose and vaccinate!
Although doctor is a complicated job, this game will be easy to play even for the youngest! The app will tell about different types sickness, tools and medicine and other medical things that are usefull for all to know. This is not only a fun game but a way of education! Download it!
If you like games with "Kid-E-Cats", you should look at our other games:
Kid-E-Cats Musical Coloring
Kid-E-Cats Cooking Show
Kid-E-Cats Sea Adventure
Kid-E-Cats: Circus Show
Kid-E-Cats: Games for kids
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, and the free trial will
automatically convert to a paid subscription at the end of the trial period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24
hours before the end of the period. Your account will be charged for the applicable subscription fee within 24 hours of
the end of the previous subscription period or trial period. After this time, your subscription will automatically renew
until auto-renew is turned off, and it must always be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
to avoid the next charge for a new period.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your device iTunes settings.