Round of disc golf? Invite your friends, take scores and follow games live. Try - there's no registration!
- Invite your friends to play - agree on time and place together
- Reach all of your disc golf buddies with one message
- Take scores as easy and fast as possible
- Use online or offline
- Follow and share games live in app and share to the web, social media or anywhere
- Discover nearby disc golf courses where ever you are
- Keep your game history and scores saved all in one place online
- No registration - download and you're good to play
Upsi makes it easy to plan to go discing: send a message and agree together on course and time. You don’t have to reach out to each of your disc golf buddies individually. One message to reach them all at once. Never miss a round.
Taking score is extremely simple with a single touch. Any one of your group can mark the score for a fairway. Scorecard works online and offline, meaning scores can be marked regardless of whether data connection is available or not. When available games are uploaded, saved and shareable. Friends don't need to register to the app, but after registration everyone in the group has equal access to the data of the round.
Live games! Get notified whenever a friend is playing. Check the score, current fairway, simple statistics and chat with the group. Cheer them on or comment on the current score. (Sharing images coming later!)
All disc golf parks are shown on a map making it easy to start a new game on the nearest course or discover new courses on the fly. If the nearest disc golf park is not yet featured, you can add it yourself and contribute to the social community of players.
Keep all your past games and scores safe online where they can be found anywhere any time. You can return to the scorecards of your favorite rounds or check out the scores 'from that one time'. When did you last play together and where - easy to find out.
The app is constantly being updated based on the feedback from the users. And it's free to use. Made for disc golfers by disc golfers.