It's an electronic programmable guitar. Stylish, portable and practical, it is suitable for the students, for the ones who want to play with it, for entertaining friends, to amaze your partner, …
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm5xb6TYzrM
- More updates are coming soon!
• Flat Design Graphic & Realistic Guitar Graphic!
• Shake! ...
… to play the chords!
• More than 100 available chords
Combine them to create new songs. All the chords that you need are in your hand!
• Simple and complete
Everyone can play, no corns on your fingertips, no complicate finger positions. Expert guitarists can always show their abilities, arpegging thanks to multitouch!
• Always with you
On the beach, at a party, on the street, every moment is right for a serenade, karaoke or some jammin'. You have a guitar in your pocket!
Wear your earphones and practice on arpeggios and tablature. No one will complain with you!
• Programmable and online chords and songs
Choose an on-line song, or make your own setting your favorite chords, save it on your device and share it with the world! Every time you touch the big chords-holder button, you switch sequentially between the chords.
A lot of songs are just ready to be played!
• Clean or Distorted?
Touching the "distortion" button you get the distortion effect.
• Stopped Chords
Tapping the STOP button you can immediately stop the chords. Keep it pressed to get the "stopped chords" effect.
• Power Chords included!
Power Chords make VirtualGuitar suitable also for Rock, Heavy Metal and every genre where a distorted guitar is used.
• High Res Graphic, HD Sounds, hyper-realistic
The sounds are uncompressed. The chords truly vibrate!
For more informations and "how to" read the integrated help section.
Connect your iPhone or iPod to an external speaker for a better sound.
• Follow this steps to play:
1. Choose a chord touching it on the guitar neck;
2. Play it as you would do on a real guitar;
3. Shake the iPhone to strum!
Start play immediately, choose among the songs already available tapping the song (note) icon.
• Follow this steps to program the chords on the guitar neck:
1. Tap the settings icon;
2. Tap the chord you want to replace and pick the new in the picker list;
3. Repeat the steps for all the chords you want to change.
• Follow this steps to program a chords sequence to loop in:
This function is useful to play your favorite song. You just need to program the chords, shake your iphone and loop at time through them, tapping just a button.
1. Program the chords as written before, starting from the top-right of the grid, down for the column, then up again and so on;
2. Move the slider to fit the number of chords you want to loop through;
3. Finally, on the Guitar view, touch the big metal chords-holder to loop through the programmed chords (showed in light brown color).
|Virtual Guitar PRO - ギター|
|Bar-o-Meter - Altimeter & Barometer|
|Virtual Guitar 3 - ギター|
|Ukulele Free - Hawaiian Guitar - ウクレレ無料や歌|
|Bagpipe - Scottish Great Highland Bagpipe|
|Virtual Guitar - ギター 無料|
|No More Mosquitoes - もう蚊|
|Piano Game Free|