Turn a boring trainer ride into a fun outdoor adventure experience with the Rouvy app.
ROUVY - INDOOR CYCLING REALITY
Ride real routes from the most beautiful places in the world! Rouvy allows you to compete in a race or train virtually anywhere with anyone! Using augmented reality, the app virtually brings remote riders together onto any road on the planet through animated 3D objects in 2D real videos. All you need is your bike and compatible trainer.
HOW TO CONNECT
For the best experience pair Rouvy to a smart or interactive trainer with brands like CycleOps, Wahoo Fitness, TACX, ELITE, Kinetic and more. You can also connect the Rouvy App using a classic trainer with a speed sensor or power meter. Check the compatibility of your setup here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MOST FEATURED APP FOR INDOOR CYCLING
The In-App subscription: To be able to use all functionality, you have to purchase the ROUVY subscription (11.99 USD/Monthly) once you will connect the trainer via Bluetooth with the App successfully.
• Virtual routes - Thousands of High-quality GPS synced video routes from the most famous and beautiful places for cycling. You can also create your own route and share it with friends.
• Workouts - Variety of structured workouts based on power intervals. Create your own workout or follow Rouvy Guides with premium video footage. You can also sync your TrainingPeaks workouts.
• Career - Stay motivated all year long as you build your career on Rouvy. Become a Legend and enjoy exciting rewards (up to $10,000 in some of the best training products Rouvy partners have to offer) as you progress in your career.
• Challenges - Find and enjoy non-stop fun and friendly competition as you improve and become a better cyclist. Enjoy some exciting prizes (up to $10,000 in value) for branded challenges!
• Advanced Pedal Analytics - Improve your pedal technique with Rouvy Virtues.
•Training Diary - manage and analyze your training agenda and share it with your friends within the Rouvy community
• Route and Workout Creator - Create your own workout or video route in Rouvy editor, you can monitor your actual power output compared to the planned intensity.
• Synchronize your training data with Strava, TrainingPeaks or other training apps.