A picture is worth a thousand words. Use this app to raise the verbal SSAT score for Upper, even Middle 'hard' Elementary levels. For most students, it’s the hard vocab on this test that is crushing their score. Let’s fix that with quality, not quantity. This app features the Top 100 (actually 108) must-know vocab words -- illuminated with memorable pictures, crystal clear sentences and a up-to-the-minute Quiz feature that tests the words the student needs to know. This app is based on the latest science about how students learn best: mixed modality presentation means seeing the word, hearing the word, and enjoying a defining image to boost the learning experience.
Don’t waste your valuable test prep time. Let top test prep tutors share their secrets - the main words that come up all the time on the analogy, synonym and critical reading questions on the Upper SSAT. We know this test. This essential vocabulary is going to stick with you all the way through your exam and beyond because of the striking--even funny!--pictures. A stronger vocabulary not only improves the SSAT verbal score, but it also makes your writing (there is an essay on this test) more precise and colorful. This is useful in scholarship and life. Smart logic in the app helps you learn the words you need to learn most.
* Only the must-know vocabulary words that show up most frequently on the test
* The most important 100+ words in flashy, fun cards
* "Practice makes perfect" quiz feature with statistical reporting and adaptive programming
* Word list, “hide” and “star” features to manage your picture deck: custom tailor your learning
* Don’t get caught up in goofy games or boring flash card apps. Even if they are free, it’s not worth your study time
* Powerful mixed-modality learning based on scientific research
* Surprises *
* Looks great on iPad (truly, or your money back)
* Don’t wanna pay but want to take a peek? Check out our SAT vocab app “Visual Vocab SAT -- free”
ENJOY! We wish you an edifying, entertaining, educational time. Great test scores and admissions opportunities too :) --Kristin and Shane