Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date.
This app has been optimized for OS 8.0 and above.
I have a 3 star review originally due to the touch screen calibration being set to just above where your finger is on the screen (on my iPhone XS). For an app built around touching the screen to create the paths, this is pretty annoying. I’ve had to redo so many levels just because of this issue. It takes away from the game. Please fix this and I will adjust my review to a five star review. Just changed to a 1 star review, as the option to watch three ads to progress to the next level stops working on the last three levels. This is super sneaky and I cannot support this behavior from a game. Either make me pay (which I would’ve been happy to do), or let me watch ads like you claim. Don’t give me an ad option that doesn’t work. Uninstalling this app now, as I refuse to support this kind of behavior from a company in an app.
Great game for adults, but the adds are supremely annoying. My kids (tried to) love it, but cannot play it without me next to them. The ads are frequent and full of click bait keep leading them to random websites and app stores and away from the game. This is especially problematic for little guys who are just learning to read. My kids finally gave up. Sad, especially from Disney.
It has too many ads it is fun but boring and annoying
This game overall this game is great but Disney and y’all need to bring back where’s my Mickey! I grew up with that game!
It was unskippable. I didn’t click to watch an ad by askinn for more lives or ingame currency or whatever, it just forced me to watch a full length unskippable ad to go to the next level.