Discover an easy way to lose weight, feel great and stay healthy! Get Window — your reliable intermittent fasting tracker.
Track your daily eating window, log your weight loss and form new eating habits. Don’t limit yourself in what you eat, just eat at the right time!
What features are available for Window users?
- Track your eating window and your fast all in one app.
- Schedule your eating windows in advance.
- Get notified when your eating windows open and close.
- Challenge yourself with fasting, mindfulness, nutrition, workouts or self-care tasks.
- Try water fasting.
- Use Siri to open or close your eating window from any device.
- Check on your eating window or fast from your Lock Screen, using the Window widget.
- Sync your data with Apple Health app.
Discover the Premium features:
- Choose from popular fasting plans
- Attach daily notes and photos
- Track your weight
* SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
Сhoose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
* 3-months Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
*Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24- hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
*Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
*You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Window is intended to be a tool to track intermittent fasting and is not a medical or healthcare service. The content within Window is for informational purposes only. You should consult with a medical professional before starting intermittent fasting or any other weight loss program, especially if you are pregnant or suffer from a medical condition.
Icons powered by icons8.com