Dream Studio brings you a brand new word puzzle game Word Relax, which allows you to travel around the world within doors, enjoy word games, explore world attractions, and exercise your brain.
Word Relax includes beautiful scenes of the world into a word puzzle game. Beautiful Landscape & Reality-based effects deliver an immersive feeling.
Classic game rules
- Newly designed Scrabble mode! A lot of levels, infinite mission, brain training! Become a word master!
- Train your memory! This game mode can effectively train your memory.
- Extra words system! Rewards are also ready even for non-target words! All of them are for more rewards.
- Daily rewards! Daily login will be rewarded.
- Daily Challenge! Challenge yourself and collect puzzles.
- More game rules are coming soon!
Charm of Word Relax
- Challenge yourself at levels with varying degrees of difficulty!
- No network limitation. You can play anytime, anywhere.
- An abundance of levels to exercise your brain and enlarge your vocabulary.
Word Relax is the best word puzzle game. Start your word world tour right now!
We love to hear from our players! Contact us at:
Minimum $50 to cash out; however, by the timeyou get to $40. you get a big penny ($0.01) for every FIFTY (50) levels you pass!!!!
If I could give negative stars I most definitely would!! This game and the developers should be ashamed of themselves!!! It starts you off winning plenty of money at first. The closer you get to the cashout of $50 the more they screw you over. You have to play 30 puzzles to get $0.02!!! What a complete waste of time. Do not pay out money if you are gonna make it this difficult to actually win anything. Shame on you! Ok rant over
I get to $19.40 and I have to play 200 levels before another payout?! And what do I get? Ten fricking cents! Now I have 189 more levels to the next payout; hopefully I’ll get more tha ten fricking cents this next time!
I’ve played 997 rounds, I need 40 cents to cash out. Now the number of rounds I have to play to get another penny just jumped from 50 to 89. My guess is no one ever finishes. Also the quotes path turns into sappy graduation and birthday card wishes. Ugh! What a horribly frustrating game! Certainly NOT relaxing!!! 😡
Lovely game. I will recommend people to play the game . More reason is because of the cash out