Fit words into a grid in this popular game, often seen in puzzle magazines as fill-ins. The grid looks like a
crossword, but there are no normal clues. Instead you must find the right place in the grid for each word from a given
list. The game has an easy to use interface. Either drag-and-drop the words to their correct position, or tap the grid
and then the word.
The words to find are in English, or you can play in 35 other languages.
• Play an unlimited number of different puzzles!!
• Multiple difficulty options. Play one of 10 built in difficulty levels, or use the custom mode to configure the difficulty of the game to exactly what you want
• You can also look for sequences of digits or symbols, not just words
• Designed for fun games from the smallest mobile phones up to the largest tablets
You can configure:
1) Grid size
Specify exactly how many columns and rows to use (from 3 to 20). Even non square grids (e.g. 12x15) are possible
2) Difficulty settings
Change the difficulty of the puzzles, from easy to very difficult
3) Minimum & Maximum word length
This helps avoid searching for many small words (a common problem in word apps). Also useful for specifying really difficult games (e.g. set both minimum and maximum word length to three).
4) Starting letters
The game can start with one or more letters already placed in the grid, in order to help you get started
Choose the language of the word list, from a large range of downloadable dictionaries. 36 languages are currently available (see below)
Can be played in portrait or landscape mode. Just rotate your device and the display adjusts automatically
7) Word Category
Choose the words to find from a range of categories; e.g. animals, food etc
This app gives you the ultimate power to play the game just the way you want
Each game is assigned a difficulty level from 0 (easy) to 9 (very hard). The difficulty level is determined by the settings or the difficulty selector. Each difficulty level maintains the high scores (measured by fastest time to complete the game). The game displays the best 20 scores for each difficulty level.
Other features unique to this app:
1) View the definition of the word from an online dictionary (internet connection required)
2) When you play with a word list in a foreign language, the word definition will (where possible) be in your own language. This is great for language learning!
You can play this app in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Russian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Greek, Indonesian, Romanian, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Slovak, Slovene, Turkish, Ukrainian, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azeri, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Catalan, Galician, Tagalog