Thinking of paintings, you often start by
imagining famous oil paintings. This is because most of the well known Renaissance period artists such as Rubens, Jan
van Eyck, Titian, Raphael and Rembrandt worked with oil paints.
This app lets you turn any of your photos into a realistic oil painting which you can print.
- Open any photo on your computer
- Drag/drop any photo on the Oil Paint dock icon to open it immediately
- Adjustable Oil amount
- Adjustable brightness
- Sepia filter
- Vignette filter
- Pan and zoom using your trackpad
- Print your new Oil Painting
- Save your Oil Painting on your computer
- Highly optimized. No loading screens. Opens immediately.
We read your support emails every single day.
Send us your questions, feedback or complaints and you will receive an answer as soon as possible.
|Mod Pro for Minecraft - 10 Mods with Lucky Block|
|Air Stream for LG TV|
|Air Stream for Sony & Sharp TV|
|Air Stream for Chromecast TV|
|Code School for Xcode Free -Learn How to Make Apps|
|Code School for Xcode PRO - Learn Coding for iOS|
|Battery Bar - Power Display|
|Air Stream for Samsung TV|