Have fun with cel shading, transform your photos and pictures into cartoon images. Draw, color, warp and make caricatures.
- Control edges and colors with high level of customization.
- Adjust shadows, smoothness, hand-drawn style.
- Transform your image with high or soft details.
- Play with Tone Mapping: emphasize details and color contrasts.
- Apply effects (pencil sketch, comic style, watercolor...) and textures.
- Set aperture size, apply blur effects.
- 18 presets, Cel Shading, Toon Shading, Black & White, Poster...
- Save your own presets.
- Contrast, saturation, brightness, exposure, gamma and other adjustments.
- Create color splashes.
- Warp and caricature.
- Supports JPG, PNG, HEIF, BMP, TIFF, PSD and PDF images and all the RAW images supported by macOS.
- Transform ICNS files into completely new icons.
- Save images in Standard or High Resolution.
Cartoon filter based upon the work of Jan Eric Kyprianidis, you can find further details here:
Kyprianidis, J. E. & Döllner, J. (2008). Image Abstraction by Structure Adaptive Filtering
IMPORTANT: These video cards are not supported by this version: Radeon X1600/X1900, GeForce 7300/7600, Intel GMA Series.
In order to work with high resolution images and tone mapping filtering it is recommended a dedicated AMD/NVIDIA or Intel Iris graphics card with at least 256 mb of VRAM.
Please report bugs or send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org .