Cirkus is for scheduling, team collaboration, projects, and task management.
Plan your work and book your tasks, projects, people and resources.
Check off tasks and projects while seeing your priorities with clarity.
Store files within the app and within team conversations and chats.
Create task triggers and automate your work flow in new ways.
Cirkus scheduling allows you to plan your resources, and see that your projects are on track. It offers all the project and task management features that you’d expect like due dates, reminders, assignees, comments, recurring tasks and file attachments, as well as advanced features such as project templates, custom fields, and task triggers that support complex, repetitive workflows.
The app is free to use, and fully localized in English, Spanish, and German.
• Quickly book people, equipment and resources as you need them.
• Visualise your bookings and projects in a timeline view.
• Associate bookings to projects and tasks.
• Collaborate on bookings with comments, attached files and booking history.
• Be notified of new bookings, or updates, on all your devices.
• Assign a single task to multiple people using Roles
• See the status of each person contributing to a task or project
• Smart reminders keep everyone on track
• Customize views to visualize your priorities
TEAM COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
• Conversations, files, and project scope all in one place
• Eliminate need for email threads and third party file storage
• Private conversations within tasks and projects keep everyone focused
• Swipe to reply to comments or force touch on notifications
ADVANCED FEATURES (for free!)
• Create task templates to save time on recurring tasks
• Automate your workflow with task triggers
• Set up permission profiles to collaborate with freelancers and temporary workers
• Organizations/teams clarify team management and workflow
• Easily invite team members to Cirkus
• Integrate freelancers into your projects with the right level of privacy
• Assign tasks and see current progress across teams and groups
With our web and macOS versions you can keep in sync on all your devices.
To learn more about our features, and access our training videos, visit our website.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
Keep up the good work