Love deduction games? Use your logic to solve puzzles and investigate gruesome murder cases! Analyze clues and
follow the trail to send those criminals to justice!
Join the CRIMO special unit, specialized in logical crime investigations. After a short training at the Police Academy, you will be sent to lead gruesome murder cases in Miami and New York, by applying pure logic to solve puzzles. Collect clues, analyze them, confirm evidence or reject false leads: you will cross-off all possibilities until you can designate the murder weapon, find out the motive and unmask the criminal. Are you ready to use your wits and deduction skills to fight crime?
Did the actress do it for revenge using a handgun as the powder on the pillow suggests?
Or maybe it was the politician, but did he use the knife or the chainsaw? Was it out of sheer madness or was it for power? for love? Or simply money? The next clue might be decisive...
CRIMO's puzzles offer a fascinating cross-over between games of logic like sudoku and minesweeper, crosswords and
criminal investigation board games. You will decode which squares to touch in the grid by following hints giving the
sizes of blocks in each row and column. It’s a real mind challenge wrapped in a fun experience where you need to think
and use your brains to succeed.
Avoid making mistakes or you will take a punch, suffer a scratch or even take a bullet! Thank god you can replenish your health by eating a burger, hot-dog or... how about a donut?
You will learn easily, progress rapidly and quickly get hooked! It's ultra addictive!
• Tens of criminal cases in two iconic cities: Miami and New York
• Hundreds of grid puzzles to solve by logic and deduction
• Dynamic investigation board where your searches spread out and interconnect like a spider web as in the most exciting detective flicks
• Get acquainted with Jamie, police officer, Jim, forensic expert as well as the Chief of Police, Madam District Attorney, the firefighter...
• Special challenges: burning crime scenes with clues going up in smoke, FBI-restricted access zones where your hands are tight…
• Works on iPhone 5s and above and iPads
Time to solve puzzling crimes by logic & deduction! PLAY NOW!
Please note that CRIMO is completely free to play, but virtual currency can be purchased with real money to get some in-game items such as extra lives, health boosters or instant analyses. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.