- Keep Track of Folders to Work With Altogether -
You save this file here and that file there. For some people, it's crucial to be able to locate files you need quickly. If you wonder if there is a desktop application that can manage different storage folders and volumes altogether, DropZone 2 is one. Using DropZone 2, you can register any number of (destination) folders and volumes. It looks like this application lists some folders. So what? How could you even tell which folder is currently accessible and which is not? That answer is quite simple for DropZone 2. If the color of a drop box representing a particular destination folder is red, it means that it is currently not accessible. If it's green, the drop box is ready to accept files. If you want to send files to any of destination folders, just drag and drop them onto a drop box.
- What's new? -
1. The application has been re-written from scratch in Swift.
2. Unlike the previous version, which had only one drop box to go with, DropZone 2 can have many drop boxes, each of which represents a particular destination folder or a volume.
3. The user can assign a level of importance (Level 1 to 4) to a drop box.
4. The user can customize the title of a drop box.
5. Export selected drop box as a destination preset file. Import one to reconstruct a drop box.
- Features -
1. Create any number of drop boxes.
2. Tell which drop box is accessible and which is not by their colors.
3. Assign a level of importance (Level 1 to 4) to each drop box.
4. Set its drop mode to Copy and drag and drop files onto a drop box to copy them into the corresponding destination.
5. Set its drop mode to Move and drag and drop files onto a drop box to move them to the corresponding destination.
6. Create a preset file for the selected drop box. Import a preset to reconstruct a drop box.
7. Languages: English only.
8. The application supports the retina display. (tested with 2014 2.6 GHz 13" MacBook Pro)
9. Application file size: 22.0 MB.
10.The application comes with a built-in 10-page user guide. Click on the button that says 'User's guide' in the Home screen.
- System requirements -
1. 10.13 (tested with 10.13.6), 10.14 (tested with 10.14.6), 10.15 (tested with 10.15.1)
2. 64-bit system
- Limitations -
1. The application is free to use for the first week. Further continuous use of this application will require a
one-time purchase of an in-app product.
2. The user cannot export a drop box as a destination preset file with one Mac and import it with another.