Ace your FAA Certified Flight Instructor
(CFI) and/or Ground Instructor written (knowledge) test. Includes Fundamentals of Instruction, too! Spend less time
studying and more time flying. GroundSchool is the smart pilot's secret for passing FAA knowledge (written)
Study actual, up-to-date FAA questions and then ACE your FAA CFI (written) test the easy way with GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Preparation app by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test preparation.
GroundSchool is fully compatible with FAA ACS (Airman Certification Standards) and our editorial team is working to keep it so as ACS continues to evolve.
* Actual FAA Questions (ACS) Current and Valid for Right Now: What you see in the app is highly likely to be exactly what you see on the actual test. Use the program's built-in self-update feature to get the latest question set and illustrated explanations via the Internet.
* FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE: so that whenever you're ready to take the test, the app will be there to help you study (and then review later on). Unlike with books, which are getting out of date from the moment they are printed, update capability is built right into the app. So, when you receive this product, you will be able to update it with only a few clicks now and in the future and be sure that you are studying from the latest available questions.
* Detailed Explanations: Questions feature detailed, often illustrated explanations by our editorial team of professional pilots, mechanics, instructors, and examiners.
* All Charts and Figures Included - Everything that you need to reference for your test is included.
* Virtual E6B and Other Flight Computers / Calculators, Right on screen for convenient learning
* Intelligent grouping of questions by subject area and specific test: If you study with books, the questions for multiple tests are listed together, making it difficult to avoid studying material that does not apply to you. Our app separates this out, allowing you to concentrate only on those questions that you will likely be asked.
* Flexible Study and Simulated Test Modes: GroundSchool features multiple study and practice modes so that you can customize it to works best for you. It even features modes that emulate the software at the major FAA testing centers so that there will be no surprises there!
* Fits the Way You Want to Study: Regardless of whether you just want to memorize the questions quickly or you really want to learn the material deeply, GroundSchool can be configured to suit and is remarkably easy to use.
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses: If you're enrolled in a formal "ground school" at your FBO or college, this app will help you get to the head of the class.
This product will prepare you for any or all of the following test(s):
Flight Instructor Airplane (FIA)
Flight Instructor Rotorcraft Helicopter (FRH)
Flight Instructor Rotorcraft Gyroplane (FRG)
Flight Instructor Glider (FIG)
Fundamentals of Instruction (FOI)
Ground Instructor Basic (BGI)
Ground Instructor Advanced (AGI)
Military Flight Instructor to FAA Flight Instructor Conversion (MCI)
Flight Instructor Airplane (added rating) (AFA)
Flight Instructor Rotorcraft Helicopter (added rating) (HFA)
Flight Instructor Rotorcraft Gyroplane (added rating) (GFA)
Flight Instructor Glider (added rating) (AFG)
Please double check to make sure you are getting the right product:
This is FAA Written (Knowledge) Test preparation app to help you prepare for aviation-related multiple-choice knowledge (computer-based written) tests given by the USA Federal Aviation Administration. This app will help you study for the FAA written (knowledge) tests listed elsewhere on this screen.
|FAA CFI Flight Instructor Prep|
|Glider FAA Checkride Prep|
|GroundSchool UK PPL IMC Rating|
|Driving - USA CDL|
|Drone Pilot (UAS) Test Prep|
|China ATPL Pilot Exam Prep|
|Ham Exam Canada Test Prep|
|FCC Ham Radio Test Prep|
|Five by Five Commercial FCC|
|EASA IR Instrument Rating Prep|
|EASA CPL Pilot Exam Prep|
|EASA ATPL Theory Exam Prep|
|GroundSchool CANADA INRAT|