Focus helps you concentrate on the essentials - it can highlight the current working application and blur the rest.
Don't get distracted by dozens of windows, apps or flashy websites while working on important tasks and make your eyes more comfortable while looking at your screen.
Focus is a perfect fit for macOS Dark Mode since can reduce the background contrast. You will work better especially during the night and on big computer displays.
And there is more: you can also take app specific notes, notes that change depending on your current working application: some notes for Number or Excel, other notes for Safari or Mail.
• Highlight the current (frontmost) application and dim the rest
• The screen fades gently behind your current window and you can focus better
• Customise the screen dimmer with any colour or transparency, including visual effects
• Complement macOS Dark Mode and work better especially during the night and on big displays
• Reduce the brightness of your monitor's background
• Make application specific notes. For example, when you are working in Keynote or Numbers you can take notes that appear only when those apps are active - the notes will chance when you change the app
• The notes are easy to access in the menu bar
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.