To mark folders any look is now easier than
Drag and Drop folders into the app to mark them.
Customize icon like you want with Text, Images, Icons, Emoji and Generic symbols.
Add your own images by dragging and try several compositing modes.
Change color any convenient way by color wheel, hue slider and color shuffle.
When the icon doesn't need any longer - use restore preset.
Save your preferences to iCloud and use it on your another Mac.
FolderMarker Bar - keep that bar handy for fast colorizing by dragging to the status bar icon.
• Drag and Drop user interface
• Up to 40 editable icon presets
• Marks multiple folders
• Applying an icon to folder aliases
• Support for the Touch Bar
• Support for the iCloud
- Export and import folder styles and folder sets
- Export as ICNS
- Adding text to folder icon
- Image Fill Mode - place your own images to cover the folder
- Image Over Mode - place images over the folder
- Image Stamp Mode - stamp black and white images
- Image Only mode - images without folder icon
- Apply Icons, Emoji and Generic symbols
- Change position, rotation and scale of images
- Effects including shadow, fill, opacity, inner and outer stroke
• FolderMarker Bar for fast work
• Hue slider - quick hue control
• Color Shuffle - fast random colors
• Applying color tags relatively presets colors
• Replacing and copying presets
• Restoring default folder icon
• Applying folder labels as additional tags
• Smart Restore option will keep the existing icon of folder while you will be changing it to yours using FolderMarker. And then it could be restored with a saved version of the icon using a "Restore" preset.