Create posters, logos, quotes for social media, and professional art with Graphic Design - Logo & Poster
Now anyone can create amazing posters with no graphics designer training at all. To customize the images, just pick one among the hundreds of backgrounds and over 560 transparent graphics distributed among 7 categories (Animals, Circles/Spheres, Food/Beverage, Letters, Nature, and Black&White/Colorful Decoration). A text editing tool is also available with hundreds of font styles, customizable text size and color, and circular text drawing.
Create great marking material for your business now and impress your costumers, increasing your market share.
Enjoy our amazing features
• Customize your poster
• Choose a background from our library or use an image
• +560 graphics and illustrations
• Layer-based application with functionalities such as:
• Resizing and Rotating
• Duplicating function
• Lock and unlock layers
• Hide and unhide layers.
• Layer superposition
• There are Layer-specific functionalities as well
• Image-only functionalities
• Color enhance
• Cropping with both rectangular and circular cropper shape
• Both horizontal and vertical flipping
• Full transparency control
• Image Stretching
• Text-only functionalities
• Circular (clockwise or counter clockwise drawing) or linear text
• Hundreds of different font styles
• Text alignment
• Geometric Shapes-only functionalities
• Rounded corners in both X and Y axis
• Full transparency control in both middle and border parts of the geometric shape
• Adjustable border width
• Default Colors
• Sharing on social media
• Full saving feature with resizing, rescaling, compressing and various encoding formats(PNG, JPG, JPG2000, BMP and TIFF)
How to Use
• Select a background from the collection
• Select a category in the left-hand side menu to see the 560+ available stickers. To add one just click it.
• Use the enhance and color controls options to filter your result as a whole.
• Right Click the layers to see the available options for that specific layer type.
• In the top right-hand corner you can add text, geometric shapes or any image you have on your disk.
• You can drag the layers around, rotate them, lock their position, change their transparency as much as you want.
• Finally, save, share, or print your result.