With HDRtist; you'll get gorgeous detail
rich true HDR images that are built & processed by our "Polaris" tone mapping engine, in the highest precision
workflow available today, whilst being married to one of the most simplistic Mac app interfaces there is.
Even if you're not interested in HDR (High Dynamic Range) Photography; you can still use HDRtist to increase detail and definition in single photos.
• Uses our 8th Generation tone mapping engine "Polaris" to enhance details.
• 128-Bit Unclamped precision workflow, processes images in the highest precision available today.
• Supports Metal or OpenGL for the smoothest display performance.
• Interface optimization provides a gorgeous high resolution preview area.
• The Window Sidebar and titlebar support Auto Hiding, getting out of the way when not needed.
• Split-View & Side-by-side view for comparing with the original image or medium exposure.
• Use a set of exposures or a single image, it's up to you.
• Ohanaware HDR format, allows you to save your HDR images and edit them later.