Health Auto Export automatically exports detailed backups of your Health and Workout data in JSON or CSV format using:
- Automated backups to iCloud Drive
- Automated exports to an API, enabling you to create your own health data database or integrate your data with external services
- Automations with Shortcuts
- Auto Sync makes your data available on Mac and iPad by syncing from iPhone and Apple Watch
It's also super easy to manually retrieve data from the Health app, and Workouts in the Fitness app, in JSON or CSV format to share using your favorite app extensions.
Want to analyze your physical performance?
Keeping track of your diet?
Need to share vitals with your doctor or personal trainer?
Health Auto Export has you covered!
- You remain 100% in control of your Health data
- Automated exports are stored securely in iCloud Drive
- Health Auto Export does not collect or store any of your personal or health information
- Health Auto Export does not include any third-party SDKs, and does not share data with third parties
- This app is under constant development with new features, and sometimes things go wrong. If you encounter an issue while using the app, there’s a "Contact Support" form for quick reporting and resolution.
- Enter your own URL where you would like your data to be synced
- This allows you backup data to your own database or integrate with services with a REST API
- Data can be synced as JSON or CSV
- Get detailed backups of your Health and Workouts data as JSON or CSV files in iCloud Drive; backup workout routes as GPX files
- Keep Health Auto Export running in the background and data will be backed up automatically
- See the sync status of your most recent backups in the app
- The Health app is not available on Mac or iPad but Health Auto Export makes this information available on all your devices—even those without the Health app
- Health Auto Export for Mac and iPad requires having the app installed on iPhone or Apple Watch
- Health Auto Export syncs your most recent 90 days of data
- Use Health Auto Export for Watch to view health data on your wrist through watch complications, and enable Auto sync to transfer data to your other devices where the Health app is not supported.
- It's an independent watch app, meaning you don't need to have it installed on your phone in order to sync data.
- Configure your own automated workflows using Shortcuts
- Create automations to export multiple metrics at once
- Supports shortcuts for 90+ health metrics and 70+ workout types
- The Activity Widget lets you see your Activity Ring progress as well as Total Energy Burn, Step Count and recent Heart Rate readings
- The Statistics Widget is configurable with whatever Health metric you’d like; you can select up to 6 metrics on the largest widget size
- The Recent widget will provide up-to-date information on cumulative metrics (e.g. Step Count), or the most recent reading for a sample metric (e.g. Blood Pressure), throughout a given day.
- see your recent activity on the all-new dashboard
- customize your dashboard by selecting up to 10 metrics of your choice
WORKOUTS TO CSV AND GPX FILES:
Export your workouts and see data including:
- Active and total calorie burn
- Step count and swimming stroke count
- Walk/run cadence and swim cadence
- Average and Max Heart Rate
- Distance (running, cycling, swimming, etc)
- Workout Route (running, swimming, cycling, hiking)
- Export workout routes to GPX files
Health Auto Export allows you to export Health data with the following time summaries:
See the full list of metrics available at http://healthexportapp.com.