Parallels Desktop® for Mac is the fastest, easiest, and most powerful application for running Windows® on a
Note: Existing Parallels Desktop® for Mac users are not recommended to move to Parallels Desktop App Store Edition.
Installation Assistant helps you to get up and running in a few minutes.
Powerful performance lets you run common Windows applications—like Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, Quicken®, Visio or Microsoft® Visual Studio — or easily run the most demanding applications, such as modern Windows games on your Mac (Parallels Desktop is the first app in the world that supported DirectX® 11 in virtual machines).
Brought to you by the world-class developers of the #1-rated Mac virtualization software.
Running virtual machines on a Mac requires an in-app purchase of an auto-renewable subscription (1 year). You can cancel at any time.
There is a fully functional 14-day trial, so you can test Parallels Desktop before you commit.
Note: Microsoft Windows is not included and must be purchased separately.
Guest operating systems:
With Parallels Desktop App Store Edition, you can run the following operating systems in a virtual machine on your Mac:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, and XP
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra 10.12
- Most Linux distributions
- Late 2011 or newer Mac
- macOS Mojave 10.14.6 or later
- 4 GB of memory (8 GB recommended/16 GB for best performance)
- 500 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation
- SSD is recommended for best performance
- Additional disk space for virtual machines (varies on operating system installed)
Seamless integration features between Mac and Windows, including productivity boosters built in. These features include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Copy/paste formatted text between macOS, Windows, and Linux
- Drag and drop files between macOS, Windows, and Linux
- Share Mac folders with Windows—including Desktop, Documents, and Downloads—without duplication and saving precious disk space on your Mac
- Resize window to get desired Windows or Linux resolution
- 3D graphics acceleration up to DirectX® 11
- Use Mac printers in Windows
- Connect USB devices to Windows
We want you to be completely satisfied with Parallels Desktop. If you have any feedback, problems or concerns, please contact us at https://www.parallels.com/products/lite/support/
— LEGAL —
Duration and price of each subscription are displayed in the Parallels' storefront, updated at the time of purchase. Payment will be charged to Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in the Apple ID account settings.