PDF Professional is a feature-rich PDF
Ultimate Solution for reading, annotating, form filling, editing, signing, and converting PDFs on your Mac, iPhone and
PDF Professional Suite is a full-featured PDF document expert that transforms your Mac into a powerful PDF Office. PDF Professional Suite is a one-stop shop for your Adobe Acrobat PDF document needs. This app provides a complete array of functions to help annotate, view, fill form, sign, edit, bookmark, outline, merge, split, compress and convert your PDFs into Word/HTML/TXT/Png/Jpg files. Carry just your PDFs and make your presentations with them under the Presentation Mode, work becomes effortless and more productive with lighter PDFs!
Packed with all the essential PDF tools, PDF Professional for Expert is your last PDF application you would ever need.
* Reading modes - Multi-tab viewing, full-screen, page-fit, horizontal or vertical orientation, auto flow
* Presentation - Slideshow Mode to present your PDF as PPT.
* Night mode - Night mode supported for long time reading to comfort eyes.
* Create and Edit outlines to easily navigate through the whole file
* Create bookmarks of specific pages or sections in PDFs
* Annotate PDFs with highlight, underline, strikethrough, text box, note, lines, circles, rectangle, freehand writing, images, and so much more
* Link - Add hyperlinks to PDFs : Page Number/URL/Email.
* Stamps - Able to customize stamps comprised of text and image
* Sign - Create multiple signatures for any situations with trackpad, keyboard or images. Insert a signature into important PDFs, contracts, and forms
* View and respond to annotations in the comments list.
* Support to batch remove and export annotations as PDF, TXT, RTF and etc
* Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
* Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, combo boxes, list boxes and etc.
PDF Page Editor
* Merge - combine multiple files into one document
* Split - Split files based on desired number of pages or files, or specific page ranges
* Extract - Extract the desired pages to create a new PDF
* Insert - Insert another file (entire files or specific page ranges) into the existing file
* Rotate, delete, replace, and crop pages
Page Sizing & Handling
* Booklet - Booklet puts your pages side by side re-sorted for booklet printing, no matter what printer you have..
* Poster - Poster divide large PDF page(s) into multiple smaller Pages.
* Multiple - You can print more than one page of a PDF on a single sheet of paper.
* Export PDFs to iWork, MS Word, Text, JPG, PNG and HTML
* Support to convert popular text formats: Word, Pages, Docs into PDF in a snap. The feature requires Pages or Microsoft Word apps to be installed on your Mac
* Directly transform images imported from scanner or iOS device to PDF
* Right click on selected images to import them for PDF conversion (Image to PDF).
* Reduce PDF size to make your documents much lighter
* You can also password protect sensitive documents and authorization to edit, copy, modify or print PDFs
* Directly present your PDFs with annotations
* Make presentations out of your PDFs with various animated styles
* Let your ears do the reading
* Select the passage or document to be read
* Record and take screenshots of important pages
* Graphic bookmarks are presented using thumbnails
* Upload to Dropbox with one click
* Email PDFs as attachments with one click
* Print PDFs
If you want to thank our never-resting developers, please write a review or recommend PDF Professional for Mac to your friends and teammates.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org