PeaceMaker challenges you to succeed as a leader where others have failed. Experience the joy of bringing peace to the Middle East or the agony of plunging the region into disaster. PeaceMaker will test your skills, assumptions and prior knowledge. Play it and you will never read the news the same way again.
ABOUT THE GAME
• PeaceMaker has three languages: English, Arabic and Hebrew.
• PeaceMaker is inspired by real events in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
• Be a leader and bring peace to the region before your term in office ends.
• PeaceMaker is two games in one: play both the role of the Israeli Prime Minister or the Palestinian President.
• Play the news: how would you react to the events in the Middle East presented using real news footage and images?
• Depending on what you bring to the table, we have three difficulty levels to choose from including calm, tense and violent.
• Winning state is the two state solution
• You can make a difference!
• The other side wants peace too.
• You lack complete control of your own side.
• Small concrete steps, not grandiose plans.
• "Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the possible".
• Finalist INDEX Design to Improve Life Award
• Finalist Entrepreneuring Peace - Ashoka
• Winner Best Transformational Game - Games for Change
• Winner Reinventing Public Diplomacy Through Games - USC