Par 3 Golf II is a fast paced golf game with four courses rated "par 3." While the computer opponents don't seem
to have much trouble sinking the ball in three strokes, your results may vary as you wander the fiendishly undulating
- Four 9 hole courses: Tropic Greens, Royal Dunes, Shining Pines, and Desert Fronds.
- Choice of two computer opponents or solo play.
- Three dimensional hills, water, fairways, sand traps, and tiered greens.
- Realistic wind, aerodynamics, gravity, and friction.
- Perspective view and zoomable overhead view.
- Automatic or manual 11 club selection.
- Wind and distance indicators.
- Male or female player choice.
- Play one of 36 holes at random option.
- Three flag positions on each green.
- Resume play.
This free, ad supported 'Lite' version plays one hole of each of the four courses. The full version is available on the Amazon Appstore.