CalDAV-Sync is a CalDAV client for Android to synchronize events. Due to its implementation as sync adapter it
integrates seamlessly with the native calendar app and widgets.
(Also check out CardDAV-Sync)
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account)
New! Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
ownCloud users: please check out http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=OwnCloud
This app is in beta state. This means: It works quite well but a few features may still be missing.
It is tested and works with
- OSX/iCal Server
- Oracle Beehive
- Yahoo Calendar
- iCloud Calendar
- Google Calendar
- many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
The calendar app on the screenshots is not part of this app.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
Features and (some of its) limitations:
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* attendees are not yet synced (there is an experimental option to enable attendee sync)
* many other things, please see my website